Sunday, April 24, 2011

Review: Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment


I wanted something that would reduce the amount of acne on my skin, as well as prevent future acne from coming out..

So because I love Kiehl's I went and looked at what they have to offer me..  And this is what I ended up with..




This product contains Salicylic and Lipo Hydroxy Acids which promises to minimize the appearance of acne and blemishes while reducing post acne marks.. It's very light-weight forumla that doesn't feel greasy when applied.. And it says that it might dry you up but I felt no dryness from this product at all and I have pretty much used up the whole tube (there's only a little bit left).. 


My Experience - It did NOTHING for my skin.. I was so disappointed with this product.. I have applied this day & night on cleansed and toned face hoping to see some kind of result.. But there was no change.. Blemishes still popped out.. The ones that were already there continued to be there.. It was like I was just adding another useless product in my skincare routine..


I'm not happy Mr. Kiehl's...



Have you tried any acne treatments that actually work?




2 comments:

Rachael said...

Its not an acne treatment as such but I've found Origins Brighter by Nature moisturiser to be fab for reducing old acne marks/scars. I think they do a serum too :)

Good girl said...

I making aspirin maks that cleans my skin very well. better than any mask or cream you buy in a shop.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...