I can never have enough of Illamasqua.. It's a brand that I reckon by far beats MAC blushes and lipsticks..
Dixie and Rude are new to my blush collection.. But I have fallen in love with them instantly...
- Creamy but light formula.. Almost emollient like
- Very easy to blend
- Very pigmented as all their blushes are so you'll only need a little bit
- No shimmer
- Gives a beautiful dewy look to your cheeks
- Lasts all day
- Makes a great base for other powder blushes by intensifying any poorly pigmented powder blushes
How I Apply It
- I dab my MAC 188 brush on the product and blend away at the my cheeks
Who Will Enjoy This?
- Anyone who is looking for a long lasting cream blush
- Anyone who likes a dewy yet not overly dewy look
- Anyone who is looking for a cream base for their powder blushes
Who Won't Enjoy This?
- Those who aren't really into cream blushes
My Final Thoughts: Amazing amazing products.. My favourite cream blushes by far.. And I can see this lasting me a long time..
Would I Re-Purchase? Hell to the Yah!
Are you a fan of cream blushes?
Have you tried any Illamasqua Cream Blushes?