Monday, November 5, 2012

Review: ModelCo Fibre Lash Mascara


I looove fibre mascaras.. The Kanebo 38C Separating & Lengthening mascara was my all time favourite fibre mascara (Review).. So when Model Co. contacted me and asked to send me their mascara, I was super excited and couldn't wait to try it out..





Product

- You must use two tubes to get it to do what it's suppose to do
- Lengthening but not much added volume
- Defines the lashes while still looking natural
- Doesn't flake throughout the day
- The Fibres are loose, so they CAN get into your eyes if you're not too careful
- Very easy to remove.. No panda eyes!


Application

- You must first apply the Extension Mascara
- Then you apply one coat of the Fibres
- Finally, you go over the Fibres with the Extension Mascara again




Who Will Like This?

- Anyone who wants a mascara that lengthens while still looking natural
- Anyone who is looking for a mascara that not messy to to remove

Who Won't Like This?

- Anyone who is looking for a volumising mascara
- Anyone who isn't willing to spend a lot of time on a mascara.. This is a pretty time consuming mascara

My Final Thoughts: I do like this mascara but it's not my favourite and I find that because of the time I have to spend applying it, I don't reach out for it that much.. Also, the loose fibres are a bit annoying as they sometimes get into my eyes.. Wish the fibres were within the actual mascara instead.. But it's not a bad mascara overall.. 



Have you tried any Fibre Mascaras before?




7 comments:

HannahsBow said...

I LOVE mascaras! And regularly get asked if I'm wearing false lashes when I'm not! This product looks fabulous and your pictures have made it look like a dream! I'm popping this on my christmas list now babe. Great review xx

www.hannahsbow.co.uk

Safiyya said...

I'm positive this mascara is a big nono for me since I wear contactlenses due (veryy) bad eyesight! If one of those fibres coming in my eye? God.. somebody shoot me already, lol!

Love, S.

Anonymous said...

I tried the ModelCo version of this and my sensitive eyes did not like it! Shame as I liked the results! Love it on you

Irsada's Beauty-full World said...

I have two mascaras like that by Dior and love the result of it :)

http://irsadasbeauty-fullworld.blogspot.com/

maya said...

Great results. But let's be honest, you have really beautiful lashes anyway xx

jennie said...

Your lashes look so lovely! I don't think I'd have the patience to apply this mascara, it looks super time consuming!

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

Anonymous said...

Your lashes look amazing though! I'm not a fan of fiber mascaras either. I hate how they end up in your eye.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...